LICHTROUTEN Side Rathaus
Rathauspl. 2, 58507 Lüdenscheid
The new town hall of Lüdenscheid was built in 1956 and moved into in 1964 by the city administration, so that in 1973 the cultural office could move into the old town hall. Between 2001 and 2006 the town hall was renovated and both the town hall and the surrounding area were redesigned. The building is shared by the city administration with two cafes and two shops on the ground floor. There is also a parking garage.
2001-2006 | Redesign of the building and its surroundings
1964 | Move-in
1956 | Construction of the new town hall